I’ve always thought of my HP as coming from above, or around me like nature. Like in the songs the birds sing, sunrises and sunsets I never thought of a HP as coming from my computer or TV or any other electronic devices. However these days there is a higher power coming from those very things that I enjoy so much.
My stalker, as I call him, has gotten control over my devices and I don’t know how to get rid of him. I feel like a prisoner, I either accept his snooping and hope he gets bored, or I don’t use the devices I love so much. Those are the only 2 choices I have.
I got some very good advice from my two oldest daughters last night. They said to just keep using my devices as I normally would and put my faith in my Higher Power and by doing this I would be getting my control back. So as the Serenity Prayer says, I will accept the things I can not change, change the things I can and hope and pray for the wisdom to know the difference.
- For today only – I will enjoy the gifts God has laid before me
- For today only – I won’t give in to negative feelings and negative thoughts
- For today only – I will text, tweet and post pictures like no one is watching
- For today only – I will enjoy my devices to the fullest
- For today only – I will put my faith in God and let him decide what my stalker will do
- For today only – I will love on my husband like he’s not my stalker in disguise
- For today only – I will trust in my HP and in my husband
- For today only – I will enjoy this new opportunity to do the next right thing